For Short Stays - Lodge
• Distance: 160 km from Nairobi, Kenya.
• By chartered flight; 30 minutes from Nairobi to Naishi airstrip
• 2.5 hours drive from Nairobi.
• Entrance to park through Lanet Gate.
• Lake Nakuru National Park, Rift Valley, Nakuru County.
• Set on a plateau on an elevation with a view of lake Nakuru
• Beautifully landscaped with natural foliage and startling variety of flower gardens.
• The lodge is surrounded by 24 hours electrical fence.
• Generally warm during the day and cold at night.
• March – June are rainy seasons.
• Welcomed to the lodge with a glass of juice and wipes.
• Check in time is 1200 hrs
• Check out time is 1000 hrs.
• Bureau de change
• In room safes
• Same day laundry service
• Baby-sitting services on request.
• Free Wi-Fi
• Accepted cards: Visa, AMEX, mastercard & JBC
• 67 bedrooms on the ground floor
• 64 standard rooms
• 3 suites: Ziwa, Chui & Faru
• Interconnecting rooms available
• All Bedrooms are chalets with patios which have a panoramic view of the lake, private shower & WC, Mosquito nets Hair dryer & Tea/coffee making facilities
• Voltage is 220 volts and 50 cycles, razor outlets operate on both 220 & 240 volts.
• All suites have Mini fridge, TV/DSTV.
• On the ground floor has interior section, a patio overlooking the pool, lodge grounds and the lake.
• Serves buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Capacity; 150 people
Also available on request are bush breakfasts with bubbly off site sundowners and honeymooners corner at an extra charge.
Rift Valley Bar
• Ground floor overlooking a spectacular view of the lake
• Afternoon tea/Coffee served
• Serve A’la cate menu
• Hours open: 0700 – 2300hrs
• 2 conference rooms available
• Facilities: Equipment (LCD projector, w/screen, TV & video, flip charts board, writing pads, markers and pens)
• Capacity: 45 U-Shaped style, 100 cocktail style and 70 theater style.
• Heated swimming pool open 08.00-1800 hrs
• Pool table, table tennis, board games.
• Outdoor games.
• Jogging track
• Resident guitarist entertainment
• Traditional dancers at 1900 hrs.
• Animation activities, kid’s activities, tree
planting (on request).
• Tulia wellness & beauty therapy.
• All day game viewing.
• The Adia shop offers a selection of toiletries, books, wild life and Kenya videos, safari wear and souvenirs.
• Home to flamingoes and other game such as leopards, lions, buffalos, hippos, giraffes,
baboons, waterbucks, marabou storks, impalas, warthogs, pelicans, white rhinos and the rare
• A tranquil safari at peace with nature.
• Not allowed out of the lodge after 18:30 hrs
• Advance booking for game drive at reception.
PERSONNEL ON CALL
• Duty manager
• Clinical officer
• Security personnel