For Short Stays - Luxury Camp
• Distance: 230 km from Nairobi.
• By air: 1 hr from Nairobi: 2 hrs from
• Transfer from the airstrip to the camp takes
• 20 minutes.
• 5 minute drive from Sekenani gate
• By road: 5 hours from Nairobi.
• Maasai Mara National Reserve.
• South West Kenya.
• The endowed reserve in Kenya, home of the wildebeest migration from the Serengeti plains.
• The camp grounds are beautifully laid out with indigenous trees and shrubs.
• The camp has a 24 hour electrical parameter fence.
• Mainly humid, with temperatures averaging 26°C by day and 18°C by night. Sporadic rains in March and April, November and December.
• Bureau de change
• Room safe deposit box available
• Laundry services
• Baby-sitting services
• Fuel station
• 51 Standard tents
• 2 family tents
• 20 club tents
• Facilities for persons with limited capacity
• Interconnecting rooms available.
• Each tent has a permanent roof and a modern bathroom.
• Tea/Coffee making Facilities in all the tents Voltage of 240 volts.
• European type power sockets 220V- 240V
• A Safe deposit box
• Club tents have glass panel doors & tent deck for private dining.
• Club tents amenities include: a fully stocked mini bar, hair drier, bath robes and slippers.
• Zip out front for standard tents and extra main door for family tents.
• Massage and beauty therapy at the Tulia Wellness Tent.
• Nature walks
• Visit to Maasai culture village.
• Maasai cultural dances and talks
• Mini golf, pool table, archery, table tennis, catch-n-release fishing, kayaking, darts and a selection of board games.
• Outdoor free swimming pool.
• Book for professionally conducted game drives by our own driver guides.
• A natural habitat for the Big Five, along with cheetahs, Hippo, Zebra, Giraffe, Topi, Hyena,Wildebeest and much more game.
• On the ground floor
• All meals are buffet service
• Capacity is 150 people
• Hours open:
Breakfast: 0630 – 0930hrs
Lunch: 1230 – 1430hrs
Dinner: 1930 – 2130hrs
Maasai village hospitality setup with rich heritage under African skies.
Dining set out in the wild.
Dine as you view wild game approaching for a drink of water.
Marvel at the African sunset over lush savanna while having cocktails by the bonfire.
BALLOON RIDE SAFARIS
• A hot air balloon safari can be arranged at the camp. The safari leaves at 0515 hrs, then rounds off with a champagne bush breakfast.
• Check in time is 1200hrs
• Check out time is 1000 hrs
PERSONNEL ON CALL
• Duty manager
• Clinical Officer
• Security personnel