For Short Stays - Luxury Camp
SPIRIT OF THE MASAI MARA
The location offers our visitors fantastic game viewing opportunities within the private Siana Conservancy and immediate access to the world famous Masai Mara National Reserve, home of the annual great wildebeest migration.
Their private waterhole and saltlick allow guests to view the stunning variety of African wildlife from the comfort of their air conditioned suites.
This is the only solid structure luxury lodge in the masai mara. Indulge in one of their 10 air-conditioned, full bathroom, luxury suites. Tailor-made safaris with our highly trained guides both within the Masai Mara and Kenya.
Spirit of the Masai Mara is a hideaway in the wild, located in Siana Conservancy and set within it’s own secluded valley overlooking the Masai Mara Game Reserve.
The location offers our visitors fantastic game viewing opportunities and immediate access to the world famous Masai Mara Game Reserve, home to the great ‘Annual wildebeest migration’.
A private watering hole allows our guests picturesque views graced by a variety of wildlife right from the comfort of their suites or the viewing deck at the lobby area.
The lodge features 10 luxury suites comprising a spacious bedroom with a separate lounge area and a balcony overlooking the expansive conservancy. The bathroom has a walk-in rain shower and a bathtub with a beautiful view into the wild.
The bedroom is tastefully furnished with a king size bed with wide windows offering natural lighting and panoramic views of the flora and fauna.
An extra bed is available upon request for families.
Sublimely elegant, uniquely natural, an oasis in the wild…
Deepen your discovery and experiences in the peaceful retreat. We have a myriad of adventures to ensure your stay is exciting. Go on a safari expedition hosted by our silver certified Masai guides from the local community. Learn about the traditional herbs and shrubs growing in their natural habitat as you go on a nature walk with the guides and get to learn more about cheetahs and elephants that are found in the conservancy.
In the evenings, soak in the sunset while having a sundowner cocktail in the wild. Explore your adventurous side by dancing the Masai way and learning the Masai culture over a fireside chat.
Other activities include:
Tree planting (Where you get to name your tree) and bird watching.
Discover the flavors of Kenya through fresh local ingredients grown right within the lodge’s organic garden where fresh vegetables, herbs and tropical fruits are produced.
Go on a culinary journey by exploring our table d’hote menu specially designed by our skilled chefs to give you the perfect dining experience. The restaurant is well set with a beautiful view overlooking the watering hole offering a dramatic setting for a lively gourmet experience.
The bar is the perfect place to relax over a refreshing drink while watching nocturnal creatures flutter by.
• 10 Spacious luxury suites built on solid structure with modern design
• Bath-tub and rain shower in every suite
• Turn down service
• Hair dryer and a great range of amenities in every bathroom
• Free laundry service
Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability
• Corporate social responsibility and sustainability projects and activities are WWF funded
• Involved in sustainable waste water management in partnership with WWF
• Supported the local community in building a dam
• Community sustainability through involvement of local women in production of construction material
• Supported the local community in building of a girls’ secondary school
• Working relationship with the Mara Meru Cheetah Project
• Illuminating Masai bomas with solar lights to prevent predator/livestock conflict in collaboration with Light for Life Project
• Ability to view the watering hole from the lobby via night vision cameras
• Wi-Fi available
• Infinity swimming pool overlooking the valley and watering hole
• In-Room Spa treatments
• Night and day game drives with our silver certified guards
• Nature walks
• Bush breakfast
• Sundowners in the wild
• Dedicated photography safaris
• Dedicated bird watching safaris
• Tree planting
• All dietary requirements are catered for
• Fresh produce from the organic garden
• WWF sponsored conservancy
• Lodge owner is the chairman of the conservancy and actively involved in local community initiatives